Wednesday 16 May 2012

Testimonial – Rick Bostock of Tim Spiers Photography London


                      Greer Wignall – Master NLP Practitioner                            

Testimonial – Rick Bostock of Tim Spiers Photography

I had some portrait photos taken by Rick at Tim Spiers Photography which I came away very pleased with.  As much as I felt nervous in front of the camera and not really sure of what to do, Rick made things very easy and enjoyable and the end result was a portfolio of many different shots which I will be able to make use of for a variety of purposes, notably my business website.  The price Rick charged given the great service he provided was excellent value for money, especially with the amount of follow up assistance and feedback he gave.

See his mastery at work below!